Administration of Medication

Should your child require to take medication at the school, please complete the “Request to administer medication” form.

If your child carries an inhaler or an epipen on their person during the school day, please complete the “Request for student to carry inhaler epipen” form.

If there is an on-going issue, whether under investigation or diagnosed, please complete the “Individual Healthcare Plan” form so we are aware of the action we need to take should your child become ill.

These forms should be given you child’s Progress Office with the medication if appropriate.  Children should not be carrying medication whether over-the-counter or prescribed drugs on site without our prior knowledge and consent.

Any issues or concerns, please speak to your child’s Progress team.