Y13 Exams Evening – 6th November
We would like to invite parents of Year 13 students to our exams event, prior to November mocks series. Our aim is to provide parents with information and practical help to support your son or daughter through this important year.
This will take place in the main hall on Monday 6th November 2017 at 6pm.
Presentations will include:
- Introductions to the key people
- The cadence of the year
- Exams process explained
- Virtual walk through of all of the on-line sources of help
- Practical tips to support your child
- How to keep your child emotionally healthy during exams
- Achievement surgery
- Access arrangements explained
Refreshments will be provided.
We would be grateful if you would RSVP for this event here:
We look forward to welcoming you.