Year 7 settling in evening – Thursday 27th September @ 18.00
Year 7 settling in evening – Thursday 27th September at 18.00
It is my pleasure to invite you to attend our Year 7 settling in evening on Thursday 27th September @ 18.00. We will be hosting this evening in The Centre, our new multi-use space at the Academy.
This is an important evening and will help us to further develop our relationship with you in order that we can support your child to make exceptional progress in their school life.
The evening will run as follows;
- 1800 – A short welcome, followed by Mr Brown (Principal) outlining the academy’s priorities for the Academic Year 2018-19
- 1805 – Continuing the journey by Mr Robinson (Assistant Principal KS3)
- 1810 – The first 16 days by Mr Gay (Progress Leader Y7)
- 1815 – How to help your child make exceptional progress by Mr Ward (Vice Principal – Teaching and Learning
- 1835 – An opportunity to meet with your child’s progress tutor/and or members of ALT.
- 1900 – Refreshments
We will present each parent with two booklets. One booklet will contain lots of tips on how to help your child make exceptional progress and the other will contain useful information like their timetable, log in details, Show my Homework passwords etc.
We do hope that you will be able to make it and look forward to welcoming you.
If you have any further queries or require any further information prior to the evening, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr Graeme Robinson
Assistant Principal KS3